Most of you know my kiddos has several food intolerances. So finding treats like brownie cakes he can have, is not easy. We have avoided gluten, dairy, and sugar with him since he was just over a year old. Needless to say, finding treats that he can enjoy is a bit hard to do. If you are looking for an awesome dessert to fit your needs then I would definitely suggest you try this! These brownie cakes are gluten, sugar and dairy free, SCORE!
Brownie Cakes Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ½ tsp vanilla extract, pure extract only
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup honey
- 5 whole eggs
Brownie Cakes Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease an 8×8 pan with either palm shortening or coconut oil
- Combine coconut flour and cocoa powder until thoroughly mixed with no clumps in the coconut flour. Set aside.
- Whisk the coconut oil (melted), vanilla extract, eggs, and honey with the coconut flour and cocoa powder.
- Add the brownie cake mixture to the greased pan and bake for 27-30 minutes (depends on your oven).
- Allow brownie cakes to completely cool before serving.
If you don’t have all of the ingredients for this, I buy a lot of my ingredients on Amazon when baking for my son’s food intolerances. Fred Meyer also has some items if you will be near there!
We would love to know if you give this recipe a try and how you liked it, please let us know in the comments. Enjoy!