Looking for a quick and delicious treat for a Valentine’s Day party or just a fun treat for yourself? These Valentine Blonde Brownies are so easy to whip up and ready to eat in about 45 minutes!
Gather up everything you’ll need: basic blondie ingredients, plus chocolate chips and Valentine’s M&M’s. This is a great recipe to hold onto because you can switch out the candy for other holidays!
Heat the butter and brown sugar in a saucepan, stirring constantly under smooth. Let cool for about 5 minutes. Add the eggs, one a time, stirring until they are mixed in. Add the vanilla and stir. Add the flour and stir. Are you seeing a theme yet?
Finish mixing in the other ingredients, then half of the chocolate chips and M&M’s last. Pour into a prepared 9×13 (parchment paper works great or you can use your favorite non-stick cooking spray. Add the rest of your chocolate chips and M&M’s to the top. Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Cut into bars once they’ve cooled slightly.
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Valentine M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9×13 Pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a medium sized saucepan and heat.
- Stir constantly until smooth.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add Eggs one at a time. Stir until incorporated.
- Add Vanilla.
- Add Flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until combined.
- Add half Chocolate Chips.
- Add half M&M’s and stir.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Add remaining M&M’s and remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool until slightly warm.
- Remove from pan and cut into bars.