Valentine’s Day Honeycomb Heart Craft
If you are looking for a fun Valentine’s Day craft to do with the kiddos, here is one you may want to check out. It is a Valentine’s Day Honeycomb Heart Craft.
It is pretty easy to make and only takes a few supplies to do. You can find everything need at your local Dollar Tree or pretty much any craft store. If going to the store is not an option for you, everything can also be found online at places like Amazon.
After you finish making this craft, if you are looking for other ideas, be sure to check out our Valentine’s Crafts For Kids – Top 20 Crafts. Also, check out our Peanut Butter Cookies From Scratch Made In Heart Shape Form.
1. Begin by folding your hearts in half so you have a clear and defined line down each.
2. Add a generous amount of glue to half of the back side of one heart.
3. Press half of a second heart to the glue. Hold in place until secure.
4. Now, add some glue to the back half of the heart you just applied. Add the back half of a second heart to the back half of this heart. Hold in place.
5. Repeat this process until your heart wall hanging is nice and full. Once full, add glue to the final back half and press into place.
6. Finish by cutting a length of ribbon and gluing it to the top of the heart. Tie into a bow for hanging.
Your Valentine’s Day honeycomb heart craft is now ready to be displayed.
**Be sure to join our HOT Black Friday and Holiday Shopping Savings Group so you won’t miss any of the awesome deals we find throughout the year to help you get what you need for less!**