We rarely see deals on Costco memberships, so I am excited to see this deal come out! Hurry over and snag a One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership with $20 Costco Shop Card and Exclusive Coupons (Up to $148.98 Value)! If you have been wanting to get a Costco membership, the freebies and gift card with this offer make it a great time to give it a try!
$60 for a One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership Package (up to $148.98 value) with auto renewal: Valid only for new members and those whose memberships expired prior to May 1, 2019.
As part of this exclusive offer, new members receive:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes a membership card for the Primary Cardholder and one additional Household Card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address.
- A $20 Costco Shop Card (gift card is valid towards any purchase, including gas)
- Exclusive coupons for the following products ($68.98 value*):
- Free Kirkland Signature Ultra Clean HE Laundry Detergent Pacs ($17.99 value)
- Free Kirkland Signature Create-a-Size® Paper Towels ($15.99 value)
- $10 off Fresh Meat (beef, chicken, pork, or fish; excludes deli items)
- $25 off an order of $250+ on Costco.com
The company’s first location, opened in 1976 under the Price Club name, was in a converted airplane hangar on Morena Boulevard in San Diego. The company found it could achieve far greater buying power by serving small businesses and a select audience of non-business members. With that, the growth of the warehouse club industry was off and running. In 1983, the first Costco warehouse location opened in Seattle. Since resuming the Costco name in 1997, the company has grown worldwide.
Its operating philosophy has remained simple: Keep costs down and pass the savings to members. Its large membership base and tremendous buying power, combined with its never-ending quest for efficiency, result in the lowest possible prices for 97 million Costco members.
This offer is only available for a limited time, so run over and grab yours while it’s still available!