I love fall time because with fall, comes holiday and baking. I’m always looking for new recipes to try out and once they are a success I will share them here! These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are yummy and are sure to be a hit with your company! With just 5 ingredients and a little bit of time you will have a masterpiece like above! WooHoo!
- 1 Spice Cake Mix
- 1/2 Can of Libby’s Canned Pumpkin (15 oz can)
- 2 Cups of Chocolate Chips
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Stick of softened butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix your cake mix, egg, pumpkin and butter in a mixing mowl until blended together
- Add Chocolate Chips carefully blend
- Bake for 15-20 mins
- Allow to cool
Now that I’ve given you an awesome recipe, what are your favorite holiday recipes? Tell me in the comments below!