K-Cup Bumble Bee Craft
Looking for a fun craft to do for spring? If you use K-cups, then I have a craft for you to check out! It is a pretty easy K-Cup Bumble Bee Craft. Cute, right!?
If the kids will be helping and you do not want to use spray paint, you could use yellow craft paint if you wanted.
- Used Clean K-cups
- Yellow Spray Paint
- Googly Eyes
- Black Electrical Tape
- Wax Paper or Parchment Paper
- White Pipe Cleaner
- Red Sharpie
- Glue Stick or Low Temp Hot Glue Gun
1. Begin by spraying your k-cups yellow. I like to do this in a well ventilated area like our garage. Let dry for about 1 hour and check the color, spray again if needed and let dry. Too save time, spray multiple k-cups at a time, that way you have them ready for crafts whenever the urge strikes!
2. Using the scissors, cut the black electrical tape into a 3″ section and then carefully cut down the center to make a thinner strip. Gently wrap the tape around the k-cup to give your bumble bee stripes.
3. Give the bumble bee 2 googly eyes.
4. Draw a mouth using the red sharpie. If you don’t have red on hand, black will work just as well.
5. Use the scissors to cut out a pair of wings. I free-handed the wings and glued them on the back.
6. Lastly, cut the white pipe cleaner into (2) 1″-2″ sections for the antenna. Poke through the k-cup hole on top (bottom) and gently bend over.
Voila! A cute bumble bee that only take a few minutes to make!
**Be sure to join our HOT Black Friday and Holiday Shopping Savings Group so you won’t miss any of the awesome deals we find throughout the year to help you get what you need for less!**