Green Slime DIY
Check out what we made! It is some super cool green slime! The boys LOVED it and the best part of this project the boys actually did it, while I just supervised! Such a fun and easy DIY for the kids to do and trust me, they are going to have a blast with it!
Green Slime Supplies List:
- Elmer’s Washable Clear School Glue, 5 oz Bottle
- Borax Laundry Booster, 76 oz Box
- MCCORMICK FOOD AND EGG COLORING DYE Green & Yellow
(or any color you prefer)
- Measuring Cup
- 2 Bowls
Green Slime Directions:
- Mix 1 Cup of Water and 1/2 tsp of Borax in the first bowl
- In the second bowl mix 1/2 cup of water, whole container of glue (mine was 5 oz.) and 5 drops of Green Food Coloring and 2 drops of Yellow Food Coloring
- Pour the first bowl of Borax and water into your second bowl with the glue and watch the Green Slime magically appear. If there is a little extra water just pour it out!
- That’s all!! Store it in a container! This is very simple to do, even the kids can do it!
What are some of your favorite things to do with the kids for indoors activities? We would love to hear them in the comments below.
Leave a Reply