If you are looking for a great recipe to try and you love chocolate this is the perfect recipe. This recipe is great for fall or for Halloween as it includes a favorite snack, candy corn and oreos, plus the colors are just simply amazing for a fall dinner table! To make it, all you need for supplies is a cookie sheet and parchment paper, and you are good to go! Enjoy the recipe below and let us know if you try it and like it! Enjoy!
Candy Corn Oreo Bark
- 8 oz White Chocolate Morsels
- 1 Cup Pretzels
- 6 Golden Oreo Cookies
- 1/4 Cup Candy Corn
- 1/4 Cup Fall M&M’s
- Line a Cookie Sheet with Parchment Paper
- In a bowl melt your white chocolate morsels.You will want to heat in 30 second intervals stirring in between until melted.
- Break your Oreo Cookies into pieces.
- Spread your melted White Chocolate on to your lined pan making the chocolate as thick as you would like your bark.
- Add in your pieces of Oreo, pretzels, candy corn and M&M’s.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for 3 hours.
- Break bark into pieces and enjoy.