Looking for a last-minute Easter treat? These Bunny Tail Marshmallow Pops are super easy to make and taste great! Kids can help put them together, making it a great family activity!
Marshmallow pops are so expensive to purchase premade, but so cute and tempting. Luckily, making them yourself is so easy! Grab some marshmallows, cute straws or lollipop sticks, and wilton candy melts! You can roll them in sprinkles, make cute designs with candy gum, or anything else you can think of. This time, we decided to roll them in raw shredded coconut. If you don’t eat raw coconut, you have to try it! It’s a great source for healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals.
Now, on to the fun part. We do this as an assembly line, so everything goes smoothly. Start by putting your marshmallows on a stick/straw so the stick goes about 1/3 to 1/2 of the way through the marshmallow. You want to make sure they are secure, but don’t pop through. Line them all up and have wax paper ready to put them on when finished. Melt your candy according to the instructions and have a bowl with the coconut ready. Dip the marshmallows in the candy, spin slowly to make sure nothing will drip, and then gently roll in the coconut before putting on your wax paper.
- Lollipop sticks or paper straws
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Wilton White Candy Melts or the Wilton Candy Dips for easier use
- Insert lollipop sticks or paper straws into bottom of jumbo marshmallow.
- Heat white candy melts according to directions.
- In separate bowl, pour in coconut
- Once white candy melts are completely melted, dip marshmallow in the bowl, completely covering it with white chocolate.
- Dip covered marshmallow in bowl of coconut, completely covering it.
- Lay finished marshmallows on wax paper to set.