Are you looking for something new to try for your next barbecue? Spice up your traditional cheeseburger! Prepare these at your cookout and they will be a hit! The amount of ingredients will vary on how many Stuffed Burgers you prepare.
- 3 pounds ground chuck (made 8 stuffed burgers)
- 8 buns, split
- 8 slices of cheese
- 2 boxes Ready Crisp Bacon (Any brand fully cooked bacon will do here. If you don’t want to buy the fully cooked stuff, you can just cook some up before preparing this recipe so you have it ready to go)
- any seasoning you prefer
- jalapenos (optional)
- onion (optional)
- tomato (optional)
- ketchup (optional)
- mustard (optional)
- mayo (optional)
- Heat your grill on medium. In a small bowl mix ground chuck and your seasonings. Form into 16 equal size thin patties. Microwave bacon.
- In the center of 8 patties place cheese, bacon, and jalapenos. Top them with the 8 remaining patties, press edges firmly to seal.
- Grill on medium heat cover for about 6 minutes on each side, or until thermometer reads 160°
- Serve on buns with optional ingredients – onion, tomato, ketchup, mustard, mayo
Are you on Pinterest? Follow us HERE!