Note: Some coupons/coupon values can vary by region.
Don’t forget to check the Fred Meyer Coupon Policy before you shop!
They have some rules that could affect your shopping plans:
1. When buying multiples of an item, no more than 5 manufacturer’s coupons for that product will be accepted in the same transaction, and only 1 manufacturer’s coupon can be applied to each item.
2. Only two Internet coupons per manufacturer, per Customer, per day will be accepted.
**Have you checked out the new Checkout51 Coupon Program? These work like digital rebates and can be stacked with manufacturer coupons but you don’t need a smartphone to participate! You won’t want to miss our post “Checkout51 Explained” to learn more about this new way to save!**
Create a custom shopping list:
- Click in the box next to each item you want to add to your shopping list.
- Once you are finished, click the “My List” button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Print your custom shopping list.
- Great tool for Price Matching and staying organized.
- You can do multiple stores on one list.
- Don’t forget to click on the “Display all Matchups” tab to see the full list!
Deals with the Blue dollar sign are good prices, not stock-up deals!
If you see any coupons below that our area didn’t receive, you can always find them HERE if you would like to order them!
If you haven’t started using Savingstar Digital Coupons yet, be sure you check out this post: “Savingstar Coupons Explained“. You could be missing out on extra money in your pocket if you aren’t using them yet!