I’m sure you have all heard by now that the +UP Program is coming to an end at Rite Aid. At first, I was upset about it ending. However, thanks to our friends over at Rite Aid Savings, I have renewed hope!
The new program that Rite Aid has starting for us next week is looking like it’s going to be even better than the +UP Program we had before!
A few key points of the new Rite Aid Plenti Program are:
1. The Rewards will not expire for 2 years!! With +UPs, we had 2 weeks, with Plenti we have TWO YEARS!
2. Plenti Points will be available the next morning after 6 am just like +UPs were.
3. Plenti Points will roll just like +UPs did! So we can pay with Plenti Points and still receive Plenti Points back again!
4. Silver and Gold Wellness Members will receive their new Plenti Cards in the mail, then you will take it in store where they will tie it to your current Wellness+ Account so all of your current points get transferred over. Regular Wellness Members will sign up in store next week when the program is live. All Plenti Members will need to go online at riteaid.com/Plenti, Plenti.com or the Plenti Mobile App on MAY 4th when the sites go live. You will not be able to complete your enrollment to redeem points until that date but you can earn them on Sunday. You must do that part to be able to redeem your points.
5. There are Plenti offers in the ad starting Sunday May 3rd. You can start redeeming Plenti Points on Monday May 4th after you go online and complete your Plenti Account signup including choosing a PIN # for your points so no one that is unauthorized can redeem them. This is super important so I’m going to note it again. You MUST finish your enrollment online before being able to redeem your points.
6. You can start redeeming Plenti Points once you have $2 available to use. The Plenti Points are considered a form of payment, so they can even go into the tax resulting in a zero balance!
For more complete details and all kinds of other helpful information, head over and check out the posts on Rite Aid Savings that really go into detail including screen shots from conversations with corporate about the new Wellness+Plenti Program!
Here are the links to their posts that explain Wellness+ Plenti in more detail:
They have even started posting some upcoming deals from the first Plenti Ad, so make sure you head over and check our their Rite Aid Savings PLENTI DEALS Category for yourself!
Thanks so much for sharing this information with us and the image Rite Aid Savings!