The Dollar Tree Match ups have been updated for this week!
This list comes from a national Dollar Tree List, so some deals may not be available in all stores. If you see a deal here and your store doesn’t have it in stock yet, I would wait a week or two and try again then to see if it has arrived!
Here are a couple things you will need to know from their coupon policy:
- We accept up to four (4) like coupons per household per day.
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
We encourage you to print a copy for yourself to have with you since they are new to taking coupons and they keep changing the coupon policy.
Create a custom shopping list:
- Click in the box next to each item you want to add to your shopping list.
- Once you are finished, click the “My List” button in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Print your custom shopping list.
- Great tool for Price Matching and staying organized.
- You can do multiple stores on one list.
- Don’t forget to click on the “Display all Matchups” tab to see the full list!
These deals are brought to us by Frugality For Less. Some coupons and coupon values can vary by region.
Deals with the Blue dollar sign are good prices, not stock-up deals!
If you see any coupons below that our area didn’t receive, you can always find them HERE if you would like to order them!
Have a great week!